What are the Documents Required For OPC (One Person Private Limited Company) Registration ?
List of Required Documents:
- ID proof of the company director: Any one of the following documents:
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
2. Address proof: Any one of the following documents:
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill (Any Type)
3. Photographs: 3 passport sized photographs are required.
4. DIN details: Any future director of any type of company has to get a Director Identification Number.
5. DIR 2 form: It’s the consent to act as the director of a One Person Private Limited Company.
6. Digital Signature Certificate: DSC to authenticate the documents that will submit online.
7. Address proof of the office: Following are the documents required of a One Person Private Limited Company:
- Property Registry Documents
- Rent agreement.