What are the Documents Required For FSSAI registration?
The documents required for FSSAI registration
- Applicant Photo Identity: The food business provider should provide a photo ID.
- FORM B: This is the application form to get the aforementioned registration. This form should be provided only after it is filled completely.
- Proof of possession of the premises where the food business is to be conducted: This can either be a rental agreement or a sales deed depending upon the owner of property.
- Partnership deed or Company Incorporation Certificate depending upon the type of business entity.
- List of food products that the FBO is dealing with
- Articles of Association and Memorandum of Association as well.
- A plan meant to represent the food management system.